Direct Hair Implantation (DHI)
DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) is the injection of the follicles taken with the FUE technique, also known as the pen method, into the skin through the Implanter (pen). It provides a painless and advanced transplantation process and a fast recovery process. Thanks to this feature, it is one of the most preferred hair transplantation methods.
Frequently Asked Questions
- With the DHI technique, hair follicles are carefully transplanted into the area to be transplanted one by one.
- An advanced DHI pen is used for transplanting each hair follicle at its unique angle, direction, and depth.
- The transplanted hair grows throughout the person's life and does not fall out.
- All procedures are carried out by specialist doctors trained by DHI.
- In the DHI method, hair follicles are extracted one by one from the donor area with special devices and prepared as 1 mm or smaller pieces.
- Follicles are protected with special solutions at the appropriate temperature without breaking, cutting, or physical touch.
- Hair follicles are directly transplanted into the area to be transplanted with the DHI pen technique, in 1mm or smaller sizes, without creating holes and cuts on the head beforehand.
- As a result of applying the depth, direction, and angle in each graft separately, living follicles and hair that grows without shedding for a lifetime are achieved.
- Since the tip of the pen used in the procedure is thin, hair transplantation is performed densely.
- The hair transplanted with a pen is easier to shape. Thus, a more natural appearance is provided.
- Since there is no need to create any canals/lines, the natural hair in the transplanted area is not damaged.
- Since there is no need to create any canals/lines, bleeding in the transplanted area will be less, so the healing process will get faster.
- No scars are formed on the scalp.
- It is not mandatory to cut the natural hair in the area to be transplanted.
- Tissues have a higher survival rate.
- Less damage is done in follicle transfer.
- Maximum density and a completely natural appearance are obtained.
The follicles taken with the FUE method are placed inside the pens by our expert team. The doctor injects the follicle into the skin by adjusting the pens' depth, direction, and angle. The needle is automatically withdrawn, and the follicle remains under the skin.
Since the pens are thinner than 1 mm, it is possible to plant at the desired density between the thinned areas and beard and mustache areas without leaving any traces and pits.
You can look more attractive with completely natural-looking eyebrow transplants. In pens, disposable needles of two different sizes are preferred. 0.8 mm needle is used for 1 and 2 grafts; 1 mm needle is used for 2, 3, and 4 grafts.
- Hair Transplantation
- Beard Transplantation
- Mustache Transplantation
- Eyebrow Transplantation
You can contact us for detailed information about our planting process, which is done in a completely hygienic environment.
If you want transplants with the DHI method, the only reliable address is - Este Miel…