Glas Ceramic Dental Veneer (EMPRESS, E-MAX)
Oral care is important for eating, drinking, speaking, and smiling. The presence of problems such as decay and disorders in your teeth greatly affects your daily life. There are many different procedures for healthy and aesthetic teeth. With its important place among these procedures, are you ready for a healthy and beautiful smile with the dental veneer procedure?
How is Dental Veneer Operation Performed?
A dental veneer is an application that can be done with more than one method. You can have pearly white teeth with procedures that vary depending on the patient’s oral structure and other factors.
- For the dental veneer process, first of all, the patient’s tooth measurements are taken.
- Afterwards, veneer materials are selected.
- Mouth cleaning is done after the measurements are taken.
- Molds are prepared to form the shape required for the process.
- The mold is temporarily placed on the teeth to determine whether the teeth is suitable for the mold.
- Negative situations to be experienced during this process are determined and the problems are resolved.
- Finally, after everything is determined, the mold is carefully placed on the teeth permanently.
Glass Ceramic Dental Veneer
- Glass ceramics obtain the closest and most natural appearance to your teeth.
- It also contains crystal structure in glass-ceramic structure.
- Natural tooth enamel has a similar crystal structure.
- The light transmittance (translucency) is the same. For this reason, teeth can be made with the same color, form, and light transmittance.
- Glass ceramic tooth veneering is generally preferred for anterior teeth.
In Which Conditions is a Dental Veneer Performed?
- People who are not satisfied with their tooth color or who have a color change on the tooth surface as a result of medicine use,
- Joining split teeth with spaces between them,
- Restoration of broken or worn teeth,
- In the replacement of old and discolored fillings in the front teeth,
- Correction of crooked teeth.